Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whiteboards in Page Tree -> Two Bugs

Matt Richards June 27, 2023

@Jonno Katahanas 

Our whiteboards have been moved down into our page tree in Confluence, which is generally kind of awesome, but two bugs have arisen:

1. When adding a "Child Display" widget to a parent page in Confluence, the whiteboards are not shown. 
  2. More critically, if you attempt to link a Jira Project's "Project Pages" view to a page in Confluence that has whiteboards as children, you get an ugly error. 

Details are in this support request in the Community and in this support ticket that was created from it.

2 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Jonno Katahanas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 27, 2023

Hey @Matt Richards , thanks for raising these. We're working to figure out fixes to support these.

I'm going to be OOO for a little while so looping in @Abhinav Singh @Christina Ristevski to follow-up as we work through options.

0 votes
Abhinav Singh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 30, 2023

Hi @Matt Richards ! Just following up on this. The team is currently actively working on issue #2 (Project pages) and we are hoping to resolve it by mid-next week. I'll inform you once the fix is out.

For #1 - we are aware of the Child Macro issue, and its on our radar to fix very soon. Let me know if there are any questions!

Thx

Matt Richards June 30, 2023

Thanks for the update @Abhinav Singh ! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events