Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸŒ“ Introducing dark mode for Confluence whiteboards

CleanShot 2024-04-11 at 16.46.25.gif

Hey everyone! πŸ‘‹ 

We are excited to announce dark mode has landed in Confluence whiteboards! With dark mode, you get an eye-friendly interface that reduces screen glare and helps you concentrate during those long brainstorming sessions.

To enable dark mode for Confluence whiteboards, navigate to your avatar located at the top right corner of the Confluence interface. From the dropdown menu, find the 'theme' option. Additionally, you can choose 'match browser' to allow Confluence to adjust to your device's theme settings automatically.

CleanShot 2024-02-28 at 17.53.42@2x.png

Frame 626866 (3).png

We're excited for you to experience Confluence whiteboards in dark mode! Share your thoughts and suggestions with us β€” we value your feedback!

Thanks,

Eden Gorton, Confluence whiteboards Product Designer

9 comments

Comment

Thorsten Kamann April 11, 2024

Congrats πŸ˜€

My whiteboards are darkboards since some weeks (at least before Easter). But what I see is, if I embed a board into another page, the darkboard is a whiteboard again. 
Is this fixed now?

Best

Thorsten

Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2024

If I enable dark mode for whiteboards, does it also rename the whiteboard to a "blackboard" or a "dark board"? 😁

Like β€’ # people like this
Christina Ristevski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2024

@Thorsten Kamann this is a known limitation - we're investigating a fix! Thanks for the shout out. 

Christina Ristevski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2024

@Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ it unfortunately does not! πŸ˜„

Like β€’ Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ likes this
Teodora V
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2024

Great update!

PS: I would pay money for Dark Board to be a real term πŸ˜€

Like β€’ Jack likes this
Pierre Leroux April 12, 2024

Do you have a roadmap accessible somewhere to know when you expect key features to be released?
- Search text feature
- Export text feature
- Comment feature
- History
Etc...

Like β€’ # people like this
Jack May 1, 2024

Awesome, thanks @Eden Gorton and team!

Vronik May 10, 2024

It's great, because dark mode is my favorite

Dimitris Sylligardakis May 10, 2024

We do love a good darkboard. #aesthetic :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events