Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating inline comments on the Confluence iOS app is here

Hey Community,

I’m Eman, an iOS engineer on the Confluence Cloud team. Last year we revamped the experience to view and reply to inline comments on a page. I’m happy to announce that we have now added support for creating inline comments too!

How does it work?

Make sure you are on the latest version of the app (2.82 or greater) and the new viewing experience in the settings is enabled. You can then create an inline comment in three easy steps:

1. when you’re viewing a page, tap and hold to highlight the text where you want your inline comment to be
  2. press 'Comment' on the menu
  3. type your comment and submit it by tapping on the little airplane button.

create-ic.gif

That’s it! We are hoping this new feature will make communicating with your team a little easier, no matter where you are.

If you haven’t already downloaded the mobile app, join the rest of us! Get the Confluence Cloud Mobile App for iOS here and let us know what you think in the comments below.

If you’re an Android user, rest assured that we will also be building out this experience in the upcoming months.

1 comment

Seamus McGuinness May 4, 2023

I’ve upgraded and the inline comment feature is great.  There is still an issue using an external keyboard with the app.  You can’t see the “post” icon unless you bring up the onscreen keyboard.  Perhaps you might look at this?  

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events