Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bizarre sorting of dates

Filip Callewaert October 5, 2023

The first column shows the "entry created date" and is sorted chronologically reversed. 

These two items (32 min ago, 30 min ago) should be on top (today's date).

Scherm­afbeelding 2023-10-06 om 08.25.17.png

4 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Divya Sriram
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 20, 2023

Hey Filip, thanks for reporting this and your patience. Interesting, let me check with my team to understand why the time stamps of the most recent docs are sandwiched between older ones.

0 votes
Filip Callewaert October 26, 2023

In the screenshot above, I cannot explain the positioning of the "32 minutes" and "30 minutes" in between Aug and Sep, but I can understand this screenshot: October is positioned alphabetically between Aug and Sep. Of course this can not be the purpose when sorting (reversed or not) on date:

Scherm­afbeelding 2023-10-26 om 10.05.50.png

Rebecca Dai
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 14, 2024

@Filip Callewaert 

The team has landed a fix for the issue described! Thank you for your patience!

Like Filip Callewaert likes this
Filip Callewaert March 14, 2024

Indeed, @Rebecca Dai and @Divya Sriram  - it is correct now!

0 votes
Tara Rachel Thomas October 11, 2023

I have an issue with date selection where I can't go back a month on the calendar to event select an older date for the range. Its just disappears and I need to key in the date manually to get to a previous month

Divya Sriram
Atlassian Team
November 20, 2023

Reporting this issue to the team as well Tara - if you're able to provide a screenshot or video of what you see and share here, that'd be helpful as well! Thanks

0 votes
Tara Rachel Thomas October 6, 2023

You should be able to filter this view to flip the dates if you want and save it that way.

Filip Callewaert October 6, 2023

It's about the two items that have been created after 4 September (well, on 6 October (today, 30 and 32 minutes ago)) -- 6 October should not be in between August and September...

Like Tara Rachel Thomas likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events