Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

how to activate Cards and Panels macro

I did request the app Cards and Panels. Since more than 10 days the status is still requested.

I can not use the app. Is there any thing else I most do to use the app?

I use the free version of confluence only 2 users.

Thanks for your help.

Andreas

2 answers

Hi Svenja

Thanks for your help. Badly I still don't see the app. in the marketplace for apps the app is still "requested". 

is there a special procedure to activate the functionality on the cloud-version (free-version)?

If I remember the videos, the functionality should be displayed here (see picture).Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-17 um 22.27.11.png

May be you can check one more time.

Thanks Andy

Hi @Andy,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Are you an Admin on your Cloud site?

If so,

1. Navigate to your site settings by clicking Settings in the Confluence sidebar.

2. Click Find new apps in the Atlassian Marketplace section of the Confluence sidebar.

Once you're there, you can use the search and filters to find the right app. To try or subscribe to an app, click the Free trial button next to the app.

If you're not an Admin ask your Admin to install the app.

If you "Request an app" your request will be send to your Site Admin who manages Confluence not to the vendor.

Please let me know if this helps or if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

Svenja

Hi @Andy,

just checking if this helped you? If so, you can mark you questions as answered. ☺️ If not, let me know if I can further assist you.

Best,

Svenja

Hi Svenja

Thanks for your help. Badly I still don't see the app. in the marketplace for apps the app is still "requested". 

is there a special procedure to activate the functionality on the cloud-version (free-version)?

If I remember the videos, the functionality should be displayed here (see picture).

May be you can check one more time.

Thanks Andy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🏠 Say hello to the new Confluence Home!

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...

38,363 views 28 126
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you