Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to activate Cards and Panels macro

Deleted user January 12, 2022

I did request the app Cards and Panels. Since more than 10 days the status is still requested.

I can not use the app. Is there any thing else I most do to use the app?

I use the free version of confluence only 2 users.

Thanks for your help.

Andreas

2 answers

0 votes
Deleted user January 17, 2022

Hi Svenja

Thanks for your help. Badly I still don't see the app. in the marketplace for apps the app is still "requested". 

is there a special procedure to activate the functionality on the cloud-version (free-version)?

If I remember the videos, the functionality should be displayed here (see picture).Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-17 um 22.27.11.png

May be you can check one more time.

Thanks Andy

0 votes
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2022

Hi @[deleted],

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Are you an Admin on your Cloud site?

If so,

1. Navigate to your site settings by clicking Settings in the Confluence sidebar.

2. Click Find new apps in the Atlassian Marketplace section of the Confluence sidebar.

Once you're there, you can use the search and filters to find the right app. To try or subscribe to an app, click the Free trial button next to the app.

If you're not an Admin ask your Admin to install the app.

If you "Request an app" your request will be send to your Site Admin who manages Confluence not to the vendor.

Please let me know if this helps or if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

Svenja

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2022

Hi @[deleted],

just checking if this helped you? If so, you can mark you questions as answered. ☺️ If not, let me know if I can further assist you.

Best,

Svenja

Deleted user January 19, 2022

Hi Svenja

Thanks for your help. Badly I still don't see the app. in the marketplace for apps the app is still "requested". 

is there a special procedure to activate the functionality on the cloud-version (free-version)?

If I remember the videos, the functionality should be displayed here (see picture).

May be you can check one more time.

Thanks Andy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events