google drive connector macro is not working

Dirck Copeland September 6, 2018

I'm trying to include a draw.io diagram into a confluence page and after installing the

Google Drive Connector macro, I add the macro to a page and it appears to work fine until I select the file (yes the file on google drive shows up just fine) and then after selecting the file, it comes back with "Error loading file File not found". Has anyone seen this before? I've tried multiple google accounts with the same results.

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 20, 2021

Hi @Dirck Copeland

As a paying user you can submit a ticket at https://drawio.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/14 . You'll get a faster response than on this community.

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2021

That is incorrect. We are not the vendor of that app.

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 20, 2021

sorry @David Benson _draw_io_

Looks like I pasted the wrong comments. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events