child display macro, Include Excerpts limits

Devin Parker February 19, 2020

I am using a child display to list child pages that are a set of FAQs with a small intro and have included the "Include Excerpts". 

This is great except, except it shows the first question. I would like to show the child page, and the small intro. 

How can I limit the Include Excerpts so that it stops "including" before the FAQs begin?

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2020

Hello Devin,

I hope you are doing well. I've just come across your question. I noticed it was left unanswered, so I was hoping i could help you out with this.

If it's still an issue you're having, could you help by providing some additional information?

I understand that you're using the Children Display Macro to create a list of pages, each one being a separate set of FAQs. 

Could you let me know how the child pages are built? I'm assuming that it's not one question per page, but rather a small category of questions. You mentioned that there's a small intro on each page, and then you're using Excerpt Include Macro. What do you have displaying in these macros?

Lastly, you said you want to restrict the information being displayed by the Excerpt Include Macro somehow, by not including any information past the FAQs. I'm not really sure I follow this example, would you be able to provide a screenshot of the information you need to include?

Thank you!

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events