Why are the versions in my Page History listed in reverse?

Jim Kennedy March 1, 2022

Hi, the version numbering in my page history seems to be reversed - v.1 is listed as the current version, whereas, of course, it should be the oldest version. In the screen grab you can see that v.11 should be the most-recent version. Also the list seems to be sorted in reverse. 

My users are getting confused.

Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 12.56.27.png

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2022

Hi @Jim Kennedy ,

it seems a bug caused by a recent change. Please vote and watch the following ticket https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-73629 in order to be notified about progresses.

Fabio

Jim Kennedy March 2, 2022

Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ 

Already voted and watching. Thanks!

1 vote
Sofia Kargioti _QC Analytics_ March 1, 2022

Hi @Jim Kennedy 

Unfortunately, I can't help you with your question but I am kind of happy (if I can say it like that) that we're not the only ones that are facing this issue. 

I've also posted a question earlier today that is reported here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-Cloud-questions/I-am-facing-an-issue-with-the-quot-current-quot-version-in-page/qaq-p/1958756. I don't know how much this can help you but you can keep an eye on that too for any possible update. 

I hope to find a solution to the issue soon!

Best,

Sofia

0 votes
Sofia Kargioti _QC Analytics_ March 1, 2022

Hi @Jim Kennedy it's me again

So, I've talked with Confluence support and it seems that there was a change that was causing the issue, they are now working to fix this and will provide with a solution soon.

Best,

Sofia

Jim Kennedy March 1, 2022

Hi @Sofia Kargioti _QC Analytics_ thanks for following up! Hopefully they will sort it soon.

Keiran Craft March 1, 2022

Thank you Sofia and Jim as was about to post this same issue this morning

Harald Rickmeyer March 2, 2022

Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ issue seems solved today, works back fine (ticket is marked as closed too), thanks for fast fixing.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events