Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which content do I consume for the ABP-220 Exam (Confluence Space Administration Pro Skills Badge)?

Lewis Tanguhwar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2022

I am preparing for the ABP-220 Exam. I purchased the recommended Confluence Administration course, I noticed that there are 2 sets of content, one for data center/Server users and one for Cloud Users.

I want to find out if there are different sets of questions for Cloud users and Datacenter/Server users and if am I expected to choose an instance type while sitting for the exams.

I use a CLoud instance for Confluence, do I have any business studying the content for the Datacenter/Cloud while preparing for my exam?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2022

No, the questions are written to cover principles and admin.  There may be some that are DC or Cloud specific, but you won't be asked to choose DC or Cloud.

Also, the course materials will cover the highly specific stuff - you will have seen the detail, and even if you missed it, the questions are intuitive.  You will not be asked a question about the differences, or a question that relies on you knowing the differences.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events