Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Table Filter macro. Is there a way to show Total Row at the top instead of at bottom of table?

Pankaj Sharma November 4, 2019

The total row, which is the sum of all list/row items in the table is by default displayed at the bottom of the table. Is there a way to pull this "Total" row at the top, just below the header? I am using the table for Resource planning resource names are in columns and the list of rows are tasks, but I also have PTO and Available Hours as rows below the header. I would like to get the Total Rows up on the top along with PTO and Available hours rows so I can see them all in one place to see the hours planned, spent and PTO.

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Natalie Paramonova _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2019

Hi @Pankaj Sharma ,

There is no option to display the total row at the top of a table. I've added your vote for this feature in our backlog.

Regarding adding total rows for the main tasks, you can try the Pivot Table or Table Transformer macros. You can submit a request at our Support Portal and give us an example of your source table. We'll help you find the solution.

Pankaj Sharma November 6, 2019

@Natalie Paramonova _Stiltsoft_  I sent the email to you with the source table and have opened a ticket as suggested. Thanks.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2019

Hi @Pankaj Sharma 

I tested a bit and have to say, I didn't find this option to set the "Total" at the top of a table.

The macro doesn't have this feature. I think what you could do is to ask the vendor with a support ticket

I've added the macro in the tags, so the developer of the plugin will read this.

Hope this helps,

Dominic

Pankaj Sharma November 5, 2019

@Dominic Lagger Thanks. Also, if you can add one more request. Can the "Totals" be displayed at row level. E.g. I have a row with main task and underneath that there are child tasks as multiple rows and again a main task and multiple child tasks. Can each main Task row display the Total roll-up of child-tasks? Basically an option to have totals at row level with selected rows roll-up.

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 5, 2019

Hi @Pankaj Sharma 

As I said, if you want to contact with the vendor, feel free to write them here

I don't add any requests. This was just my suggestion for you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events