Upload a shared document for editing

Stefani Oviedo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 28, 2022

I want to upload a document that can shared across teams and edited but all edits will automatically save/upload to confluence. I have done this before but when I upload an excel file now, I am only getting the option to download and save locally. Version control would be nice but not a must have. 

1 answer

0 votes
Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 29, 2022

Hi @Stefani Oviedo ,

This is Darryl. I am here to help.

Understand that you would like to directly upload a file (e.g. Excel form) to a Confluence page to share with the team for dynamically editing.

As I just tested, it's not feasible and here I found an existing feature request, CONFCLOUD-40764, which seems won't be implemented any recent.

We understand that this feature may brings huge impact to your operations, please leave a comment on that feature request and set yourself as a Watcher to stay tuned with any latest updates.

Should you have any further inquiry or assistance is required, please consider reaching out to Confluence Support Team via this link and my colleague will help you from there.

Thank you for your feedback.

Kind regards,
Darryl Lee
Support Engineer, Atlassian

Stefani Oviedo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 29, 2022

I have used this in the past, maybe it was with MS Word and not excel? Or did Atlassian stop offering this service?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events