Team creation just does not work. With or without creating it with members.
Screen : https://prnt.sc/r2bbw7
When going back to /people page, there is no team.
Any idea on how to fix this ?
@VeryLys and others. Since you've expressed interest in Teams functionality:
We have an upcoming release of a brand new Teams field in Jira and we'd like to invite you to join a limited Early Access Program! With this field enabled, users will be able to
- Create and manage teams
- Associate Jira issues with Teams
- Search (JQL), filter, and create reports for issues by Team
- View the issues associated with a team on the team profile (across Jira, Confluence and more) We are launching this as part of a larger mission to enable our products to be more effective for teamwork. This field uses the Atlassian Teams concept (the one that is accessible through the People menu on the top nav on Jira and Confluence cloud editions). We are also working on unifying the different team concepts you see in our products today into one single Atlassian Teams concept that can be used across the Atlassian product suite. If this sounds interesting to you, we would love it if you would join us in trying out these early features to help us shape the future of Atlassian Teams. Please fill out this form if interested - https://forms.gle/ibPb7Qbxi8ntNHDa9 We are looking for teams that currently use the free & standard edition of Jira software.
Form to fill to try out the feature : https://forms.gle/ibPb7Qbxi8ntNHDa9
Hello @VeryLys ,
As per the screenshot you have shared, your team has been created. The error screen that you see under Members section is a temporary glitch which should be gone if you refresh the page.
Happy to help you further if you are still facing problems.
According to the description sent our way, the team creation feature is not working as intended for you. Is that correct?
- For starters, we can check a few things, here we go:
- Is this present for any other user, other than yourself?
- Is this happening regardless of the browser being used?
- Has this worked at some point in the past?
- Is there any error thrown when you try to create a team?
Further, we can also check the documentation on Teams for Atlassian Cloud. Here, take a look:
The screenshot you sent our way depicts a page team. The team exists but it seems that you have no access to management options for it. This usually happens when we are not part of the team itself.
As a last request from our side, we would like to understand the Team Creation procedure that you went through. Could you describe it for us?
👋 Hello Community! My name is Stephanie Zhang, and I’m a product manager on the Confluence cloud team. Today, I’m excited to announce the rollout of Presenter Mode : a ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events