Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table tools not showing

Rodrigo Ritter October 16, 2019

Help page says To make changes to your table, click inside any of the cells. This will cause the table tools to appear in the toolbar but I don't see the "table tools". Need to change the column width mode (responsive/fixed width) but can't change that because can't see the table tools. Please help! Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2019

Hi @Rodrigo Ritter

Strange. 

This is related to Confluence Server, right? I just tried it with a sample page.

You have to be in Edit mode, and when you click on any cell, the additional menu appears as active:

Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 3.33.06 PM.png

And if you click anywhere else outside the table, the list deactivates.

Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 3.33.12 PM.png

Rodrigo Ritter October 16, 2019

Nope, my question is regarding Confluence Cloud. It seems that the table editor is not available anymore.

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2019

I guessed so. The linked page was for the Server app.

Anyways, in Cloud, you can expand with the arrows that appear at the top right corner of your table and set it wider or to full width. Confluence Cloud is keeping the columns with a fixed width but also responsive.

It gots the look, though :)

Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 3.46.01 PM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events