Starting Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant gives blank page

Graeme September 4, 2019

I am trying to use the Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant with Confluence 5.10.8.

It seemed to install without a problem and when I look at the left sidebar of Confluence Administration I can see Migration Assistant under ATLASSIAN CLOUD.

When I click Migration Assistant the page I get is blank.

How do I get to the Connect to your cloud site page?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
AmandaFernandez
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 16, 2019

Hello Graeme/Shannon,

We have confirmed that this issue was reproducible in IE, thus I've opened the following bug report for our Migration team:

Please watch the bug report for any updates.

Regards,

Amanda

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 16, 2019

Hello, Graeme,

Thank you for contacting us about this here. I noticed that you were able to raise a support ticket for this and worked with my colleague to determine that it was an issue with IE11. Once you used Chrome, the migration went through. Is this correct?

As soon as we are able to determine the reason behind why IE 11 wasn't working properly, we can update that here.

Regards,

Shannon

0 votes
Graeme September 16, 2019

Hi Shannon

Yes - that was exactly the situation.  Once I switched to Chrome the Migration Assistant was instantly there allowed me to migrate my Confluence/PostgreSQL wiki to Confluence Cloud without a problem.

- Graeme

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
September 16, 2019

Thank you for confirming, Graeme.

Looking forward to hearing why exactly IE 11 was causing that issue for you. I'll keep subscribed to this issue and follow-up once we hear back from the engineer on your case.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events