Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile fields missing with update

Jen June 11, 2018

Hello we've been using Confluence Cloud (centuryss.) for two years now, with the most recent update we've lost fields we had been using; notably the phone field.  We had initiate a new process to use the web and IM fields too (although not for that purpose).  

Could someone tell me how to edit this fields, it would be much appreciated!

Also, do you know if it's possible to create additional fields on the cloud for profiles?

This page needs updated on your end:  https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/your-user-profile-724765382.html

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 18, 2018

Hi - My Cloud profile still has the phone and IM fields. I edited my phone number after reading your post, to make sure I could.

Is it the case that these fields are gone or that they are there and users can no longer edit them? I was looking at:

Edit user's accounts

An organization admin can only edit details of accounts that have become managed as a result of domain verification – see Organization administration.

For unmanaged accounts, only the user can edit account details – see Atlassian account for users.

You cannot create extra profile fields in Cloud; it would be a challenge to do so in Server as well, since user profiles are stored in the database.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events