Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF export of select pages does not complete

Nibu Thomas April 20, 2022

Have been facing this issue for more than 2 weeks now. The progress bar gets stuck at 30%.

Have tried different browsers, cleared cache, etc. No change.

It's also very distressing that we can't raise tickets - inspite of being paying customers.
The only option is to use community help or documentation (which really sucks).

3 answers

0 votes
Nibu Thomas April 25, 2022

Was able to get to one of their Product managers on Linkedin. Apparently, only the site admin can file a ticket. :rolls eyes:

0 votes
Lucy Minato April 20, 2022

@Nibu Thomas When you say you can't raise tickets - have you tried to log one through https://support.atlassian.com/contact once you've logged in to your Atlassian account? 

Nibu Thomas April 21, 2022

Yes... I tried this before. 

Doesn't give me an option to file a ticket. These are the only two options available.confluence.png

Lucy Minato April 21, 2022

@Nibu Thomas Are you logged in? Because I get the option to raise a ticket when I'm logged in. If you are logged in and still not able to raise a ticket, you should contact Atlassian because as a paying customer you should be able to get support.

Sorry, can't be of any more help.  

Yes... I am logged in.... 

But how do I contact them? I tried reaching out to one of their PMs and he's also directed me to the community.

Lucy Minato April 21, 2022

Sorry @Nibu Thomas can't help you there. Hopefully someone from Confluence Support is reading this and will contact you ...

Good luck.

Like Nibu Thomas likes this
0 votes
RPT Admin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2022

This sounds like a bug that's tracked here

This is a selective export... hardly 50 pages. 
Not thousands of pages. Gets stuck at different stages... sometimes 30... sometimes 50... 

We were able to export earlier last year.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events