Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a reference list of all Macros available with more detailed information

Gopal Hans May 24, 2021

I am starting Jira and Confluence, and trying to get contents reports and formatting pages, I am having problem in finding the right macro, If there is any handy and detailed macro information available in document  for example I am looking for some macro I can start typing and try to search, it comes with short list, and for me it is hard to recognize what this will  do, and when I pick one just to try, it requires some information some times can not understand what it is looking for, some of them are very easy I can fill in . If I can get some document where I can look  it will be even better if the document contains some examples and grouping. I am sure is somewhere, but can not find it  Please help if you can

Thanks

Gopal

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2021

Hi, @Gopal Hans !

Welcome to the Community!

Have you already looked through the official documentation - What are macros? 

Here you can see the list of all available macros and read about each of them with examples.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events