Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA and Confluence migration to a new instance

Carlos Alvarez October 15, 2018

Hi, I have 2 cloud instances, source is the one we have been using for a while, it has several Jira projects and Confluence spaces. The target, a new and clean instance I have just created. Both instances have JIRA and Confluence enabled. I need to migrate some projects and spaces from source to target.

Is there something Atlassian support team can do?

Is there something a plugin can do?

Thanks in advance.

Carlos.

1 answer

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 15, 2018

Hello, Carlos.

In a nutshell, you will be able to perform the following processes by yourself (you can also seek assistance from the Support team if you prefer):

JIRA Cloud

Specific to this scenario, there is no default feature available in JIRA Cloud that allows project imports. However, the following KB provides the workaround for you to perform this process:

Confluence Cloud

Since you have JIRA and Confluence instance, you will to import all of your spaces individually as mentioned in the Migrating from Confluence Cloud to Confluence Cloud. An important piece of information that you need to be aware of is that this method will not import users as highlighted in the KB.

If you have any further concerns, please let me know. Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events