Image lacking while exporting to HTML Confluence pages containing excerpts and multiexcerpts

Boris MBOUMEHANG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2019

I everyone, 

I hope this post finds you well.

We face an issue while exporting some Confluence pages to the HTML format. In fact, these pages contain excerpt and multiexcerpt include's macros, and those includes contain some images. But, when we export the pages to HTML, every thing show up in the content that is included through the excerpt macro, except from the images.

We do not encounter the issue with XML and PDF exports, and we really need to export to the HTML format.

Could somebody help me to solve this please?

Thanks
Boris

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Boris MBOUMEHANG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2019

Hi, 
To follow up with the post below, I contacted the Atlassian support and they confirmed me that there was a bug on this. So, they created a bug report with the reference CONFCLOUD-68246

But, there is still no workaround for this. So, if someone finds a workaround in the meantime, it would be very helpful. 

Thanks.
Boris

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events