How to display numbers instead of percentage on bar charts

Joel Tabares April 13, 2020

Hi,

I have a group of aggregated data using confiforms and i'm showing it as a Bar Chart.

I used the Table Transformer to sum all values then get the percentage. However, on the bar chart i am showing the vertical scale as the percentage (1-100) but the label inside the Bars (in red) i want it to show the numbers instead of percentage. Is this possible and can anyone advise how to do it?

Capture.JPG 

1 answer

0 votes
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2020

Hi Joel,

You need to set Show data labels parameter to Value in the Chart from Table macro.

Joel Tabares April 14, 2020

Thank you Andrey.

Unfortunately, I don't see the answer to my question.

On my screenshot i use the 1% - 100% as the vertical scale by using the Table transformer (SQL) function. So even if i choose value, percentage or both on Show data labels option i only see the percentage. What i wanted to do is be able to show the actual value on the bar chart.

Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2020

Does the actual value present in the table? You need to build the chart on the basis of actual values (not percentage) in order to see those values in the chart.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events