I want to italicize lines of text without having to add the "code sippet"

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2022

Hello @Janet Shuey 

If I understand the requirement, you need some part of the text italicized on your Confluence page. For this, please select the required text and press CTRL+I.

I hope that my understanding was correct. Please respond if there is a gap in understanding.

Regards

GG

Janet Shuey April 26, 2022

Not exactly. Here's an example of what I want to do:

Git.png

Janet Shuey April 27, 2022

Please see my reply above

Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2022

Hello @Janet Shuey 

To provide a background for the text, you can make use of the 'Info Panel' macro. This will enable you to customize the colour and has some default options as well.

Kindly share if this helps!!

Regards

GG

Janet Shuey April 28, 2022

I don't see any settings for the info panel where I can change the default options. Please provide more information.

Also, is there a keyboard shortcut?

Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2022

Hello @Janet Shuey 

'Info Panel' is a macro which you can search for after clicking on the '+' sign on the screen. There is no keyboard shortcut for that.

Kindly share if this helps!!

Regards

GG

I understand how to create an Info Panel. You stated in a previous reply that there are default options. I don't want the Info Panel to have a number in front of it. How do I accomplish that?

Oops, I'm talking about the code snippet, sorry.

Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2022

Hello @Janet Shuey 

Please confirm if there are any other queries related to this.

Regards

GG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events