gerard_anand June 11, 2020

hi,

Please help me with including an audio file in a table cell

1 answer

0 votes
Joshua Sneed Contegix
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2020

Hi Gerard,

Placing attachments on a Confluence page is as simple as dragging and dropping. Confluence may place it in the wrong place initially, but you can click and drag the attachment to where you want.
Confluence does have an attachment size limit of 10mb unless changed by your Confluence administrator. Audio files tend to be large and the attachment size limit might be the cause of your problem. Cheers!

gerard_anand June 11, 2020

Hi Joshua,

Thank you so much for the response. let me explain my concern in detail.

I have three columns in my page (see the below example) and i want to insert an audio player at the last cell. kindly support me in sorting this issue

1. Glass breaking sound     (Audio Player with respective sound)

2. Music                              (Audio Player with respective sound) 

Maarten Grachten June 14, 2021

I'm looking to include in-page <audio> elements for audio files as well, but it doesn't seem to be possible. Audio files show up as custom-styled links that open up a player in a new page when you click them. Very inconvenient.

jeramie_mullis May 17, 2023

This is something that can be done now. 

1. With your cursor in the cell of your choice, type "/" and select "Image, video, or file". 
  2. From the file picker, select the audio file you want to insert and either double click it or click Open

The file will be placed left-aligned in the cell. Doesn't appear that you can change the alignment, but still a pretty cool feature. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events