Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I display an attachment, which is an image, on a page?

Hammed January 7, 2020

Hello,

I have uploaded an image to a specific page. I have edited the images name, and added various tags to the image. I can see that the page has an attachment (it is the only attachment to the page) How exactly do I get this attachment to display? When I select the "Files & images" button, it only shows "recent uploads" (which contains the originally uploaded file, with the original name). 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Zak Laughton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2020

Hi Hammed,

Sorry to hear you're running into issues with the attachments! It looks like you've run into a known bug that's in our product team's short term backlog. You can watch the following ticket to see all updates and progress on a bug fix: CONFCLOUD-67587 – Not able to attach attachment from attachment page.

For now the best workaround we have is to upload the attachment directly into the editor, rather than select it from the existing attachments.

– Zak

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2020

Hi @Hammed ,

When editing a page, can you drag the local picture directly onto the page?

TIM截图20200108122926.png

Hammed January 8, 2020

Hello @Ollie Guan

Where, or rather, how do I access the files that have already been attached to the page?

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2020

Hi @Hammed ,

Insert files and images when you edit the page.

TIM截图20200109122741.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events