How can I create Jira issue on Confluence cloud?

CHULHYUN LEE December 15, 2019

I'm using Jira & Confluence cloud version.

I want to create jira issues on my confluence document for requirements.

System Confluence is registered to Application links in Jira. But I just got a error message "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()" when I create the issue on Confluence.

What can I do?

2 answers

0 votes
Kiran Panduga {Appfire}
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2019

Hi @CHULHYUN LEE 

When you configure the Application links between the JIRA Cloud and Confluence Cloud, On success, you should be able to see the below system status message.

This is an internal link to a Cloud server, created automatically by the system. System internal links are read-only and cannot be edited.

Attached the screenshot for reference, 

applinks.png

If it's already configured and still you are not able to perform the JIRA issue creation from Confluence, check for any project level permission in JIRA. 

thanks,

Kiran.

0 votes
Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2019

HI @CHULHYUN LEE 

Welcome to the community!

If both the applications have been linked together then the Jira issue creation should work from confluence after selecting the text on confluence page.

Could you please try using a different browser?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events