It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Enable Filter within Jira Service Desk and Questions for Confluence

Hi all,

Is there a capability within the Confluence system to filter out bad language within questions posted within Jira Service Desk and Questions for Confluence?

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hello @Allison Beaudry !

Allison, your request does make a lot of sense. This has been reported in a similar fashion for pages some time ago but the final decision was that it would not be implemented. You can check the ticket itself here:

I believe that the direction we could move is document revision. This does not apply to questions in Questions for Confluence. Here, take a look:

For short, there is no native method to filter out profanities from Questions for Confluence.

Let us hear from you, Allison! Looking forward to your reply.

Ok, thanks for letting me know.  I noticed that there is an add-on app called Flag Content, however I noticed that it has been archived. Is there any way to download a previous version?

A

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

Convert your old pages to the new editor

Hey Community 👋, Following the recent release of the new editor, we will be releasing the ability for users to convert existing pages from the legacy editor to the new editor. We’ve been resp...

6,514 views 44 29
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you