Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Does your company use confluence to publish HR information? For example, benefits, culture, policy?

im looking at building out our Teams and Spaces. I need each team on board and following our guide. Can HR publish critical information in Confluence? Most of our teams use Confluence for collaboration, but we need it to be used as a knowledge base. m I would like to know if others have accomplished this and if this is what I should be aiming for.

3 answers

0 votes

Hi @Ashley Bird ,

There are a number of templates available out of the box with Confluence Cloud that are made specifically for HR needs, so you don't even need to start from scratch. 

Hi Ashley - We use it for Human Resources functions  - particularly in the form of an online Handbook and it is the primary source of information regarding all things HR  - from DEI initiatives to benefits enrollment within our organization

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg Community Leader Aug 30, 2022

Yes, you can use Confluence to host HR information, that is exactly what we are doing. Everyone get access to Confluence and we are using it for documentation, intranet, publish policies and standards, knowledge base linked to JSM and everything in between.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events