Deleting attachmenst from a copied page

Vickie Edwards March 11, 2020

Hi all,

I copied a page with attachments and wondered how I delete the file attachments from the new page, please 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dan Winkler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2020

Hi @Vickie Edwards

I do this all the time, and the thing I still forget to do sometimes is to publish the page first, because that's when you can get to the attachments on a copied page.

After you publish, you should see the paper clip icon (at least that's what it looks like to me) at the top of the page, located to the right side of the breadcrumb. When you click the icon, it opens the Attachments page which is where you can delete attachments.

Vickie Edwards March 11, 2020

Awesome Dan thankyou - worked a treat. Appreciate the quick reply .

Have a great day 

0 votes
Bharath Kumar Kappala
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2020

@Vickie Edwards On the Confluence page if you see all the way to the top right corner you will see three dots when you click on that option you would have see Attachments that are present in the current page.

You can click on that option and deleted the attachments present in the page and remember you would need the delete attachment permissions in the space before you can delete them from the page.

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events