Date picker does not accept date when typed in next-gen confluence page / fabric editor

Sai Pravesh August 25, 2019

Hi All,

Next gen confluence cloud page date picker forces you to pick a date from the dialog box, but the date I want to enter is years ahead but I'm forced to cycle though the months till i reach the date I'm interested in.

The legacy date pick allows you to type the date from the keyboard rather than picking it from the calendar popup.

I have searched the community and google and can't believe this has not come up, any suggestions please let me know?

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Boris MBOUMEHANG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2019

Hi Sai, 

I faced the same issue with the new Fabric editor, so I contacted Atlassian support and they told me there was a bug request related: CONFCLOUD-67504. They confirmed (as it is written in the bug request) that there was no workaround for the moment. 

I advise you to vote for the issue and start watching it in order to be notified when there will be updates. 

Thanks
Boris

Sai Pravesh September 3, 2019
Like Boris MBOUMEHANG likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events