Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom emoji creation not working

Asier.Gomez June 1, 2022

Hello,

I am trying to create a custom icon/emoji, but it doesn't appear the option.

When I open the emojis icon I can see the next:

aaa.png

I'm using Confluence Cloud.

Thanks for any help. 

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2022

Hi @Asier.Gomez , that is odd. I don't recall this being a permissions thing and I did not see any such configuration in my free instance. Mine looks like this...

97AFA5F3-C850-4091-A568-ACF12098994A.jpeg

A couple of next step ideas:

• check with others to see if they are reproducing 
  • check a different browser
  • check a different space
Asier.Gomez June 1, 2022

mmm thanks! Looks like it works with my private account.

Christal Vandecar June 15, 2022

@Jack Brickey  We're seeing the same difference here as @Asier.Gomez did. I had created a number of custom emojis, and have been using them. Maybe a few days ago they were there. But today I see that the option to add custom emojis is not longer present in the emoji drop down. My custom emojis are gone.

Like Asier.Gomez likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2022

@Christal Vandecar , I am not experiencing this. Thing I could suggest would be to reach out to Atlassian support directly.

Christopher Crowell July 25, 2022

I was having the same issue when trying to add emojis while editing the name of a page, but I was able to add the emoji successfully within the page edit view.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events