Copy a page in Confluence doesn't work

Koamelia January 3, 2020

Hi,

It appears that I cannot copy a page today.

It's endlessly spinning and nothing happens. I also tried it on Chrome and Safari, but it doesn't work. The Atlassian status page says that everything is up and running. But it's not the case for me.

Anyone else ? 

Any idea on the issue ?

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Koamelia January 6, 2020

As of this morning, it's back to normal and the copy action is working. 
Still have no idea what happened last week.

0 votes
Heike Frantzen April 26, 2023

copying a page is not working , it seems  to be in an endless loop of waiting not executing which is stopping my colleagues from being able to work. 

0 votes
Sharon Meyler October 28, 2021

I am also having this issue, but others in my organization are not. Any ideas? I have full permissions on the Space (I am a Space and an overall Jira admin.) 

0 votes
Kelly Burg January 3, 2020

This is not an answer, but I am also experiencing this issue -- cannot copy a page, endless spinning. I came here to see if anyone else was having trouble. My browser is Chrome 79.0.3945.88 (latest version).

I've been trying to copy a page for about 15 minutes now. I've also had a co-worker test it from another network. They are experiencing the same issue. 

Thanks for any help / suggestions,

Kelly

0 votes
Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2020

Hi @Koamelia ,

This is not an answer, but I just tested this on my instance and experienced no issue.

Is it working now for you?

Darryl

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events