• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Confluence Edited

Has anyone else had any issues creating and then trying to "Preview", or for that matter load, your newly created FORM. For some reason, our existing Forms in Confluence will not load right now, and the circle that represents the Form is loading... just keeps spinning round and round. My Forms table does load, although it takes maybe 30 seconds or so.

Did Atlassian / Confluence do any updating lately that might effect the Forms loading and/or creations? any thoughts or ideas would be much appreciated!

KEG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Eads Atlassian Team Apr 24, 2020

Hey Keith!

I can see that you're inquiring about the Forms for Confluence app. I've added a tag on the question so that hopefully someone from Adaptavist (maker of the app) will be more likely to see the question.

If some time goes by and you haven't gotten an answer here on Community, you could also try opening a support case directly with Adaptavist. I'm not particularly familiar with this app, but given the way you describe the issue I'd be inclined to think the preview not loading might have to do with the app more than Confluence.

Cheers,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

Get to know the Confluence team!

Go “behind the screen” to meet some of the Confluence Cloud team. In this video series, we tackle some of the hard-hitting questions you never knew you wanted the answer to!  Meet some of the ...

484 views 0 10
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you