Confluence

Keith Green April 22, 2020

Has anyone else had any issues creating and then trying to "Preview", or for that matter load, your newly created FORM. For some reason, our existing Forms in Confluence will not load right now, and the circle that represents the Form is loading... just keeps spinning round and round. My Forms table does load, although it takes maybe 30 seconds or so.

Did Atlassian / Confluence do any updating lately that might effect the Forms loading and/or creations? any thoughts or ideas would be much appreciated!

KEG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 24, 2020

Hey Keith!

I can see that you're inquiring about the Forms for Confluence app. I've added a tag on the question so that hopefully someone from Adaptavist (maker of the app) will be more likely to see the question.

If some time goes by and you haven't gotten an answer here on Community, you could also try opening a support case directly with Adaptavist. I'm not particularly familiar with this app, but given the way you describe the issue I'd be inclined to think the preview not loading might have to do with the app more than Confluence.

Cheers,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events