Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Bug when trying to download .sas file attachment

A user has uploaded a SAS program .sas to our Confluence page using the Attachments macro. When you try to download the file, however, it gives the following error "{"error":{"code":"NotFoundError","title":"The file with the given id does not have any binary content","href":"https://api.media.atlassian.com#NotFoundError"}}".  However the file is still there and I can download it by opening the right click Windows menu and choosing "save link as".

1 answer

0 votes

Confluence does not care about file types (unless you have added and configured something that does).

The error message you are getting is saying that you're trying to attach empty files.  My best guess is that your OS sees them as bad files and is not sending them up to Confluence, or seeing them as something it should not download.  have a look at your virus checker setup to start with.

Thank you. I can still download the file so I know it was successfully uploaded, it just isn't triggering an automatic download when I click the link. It could be a virus check issue , as you said. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Security Advisory for Jira Service Management

On October 20, 2021, Atlassian published a security advisory for Jira Service Management. The full advisory is available at this link.  We've seen a number of questions already asking for...

70 views 0 1
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you