Confluence Bingo Round 3!

That’s right! Grandma’s back at it again, and this time she’s brought all her friends. In honor of Team '21, this Bingo round is dedicated to all things team-related, and the prizes are no exception. We’re giving away custom Confluence swag to you AND your favorite teammate! (Not that you have a favorite. But we all do.)

If you’ve played Round 1 and Round 2, you know the general drill, but this round’s a little different. Learn more about your team by finding people who can fill each square. You can post it in Slack, ask at a team building event, or in your 1:1s.

Here’s how it works:

• Copy this Confluence Bingo board. Mark each square you have completed, and then upload your board as a comment on this post.

• If you have Bingo, you will be entered for a chance to win sweet custom Confluence swag for you and your teammate!

• If you do not have Bingo, still post your board, you’ll be entered for a chance to win swag from the Atlassian store!

A pro tip for increasing your chances to win:

• You will get 1 entry for a comment (picture of your board) on this Community article.

Group 1 (3).png

I will be randomly selecting the winners at the end of April, so make sure to check back and “watch” this article!

28 comments

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2021

@Brittany Sudlow - is this the LinkedIn post you're referring to?

Brittany Sudlow
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2021

Yes @Dave Liao

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2021

@Brittany Sudlow - yay! I now see all the social media links 💪

Like Brittany Sudlow likes this
Vinod Ramadoss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2021

Awesome @Brittany Sudlow , here is mine :)

Twitter Comment/Rting: https://twitter.com/Confluence/status/1382754431402381314

Bingo-3.JPG

Like # people like this
Mohamad Alhajj - Infosysta April 16, 2021

Really interesting Bingo board, we laughed a lot while dealing with it

Screenshot 2021-04-16 at 3.28.40 PM.png

Like # people like this
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 16, 2021

Oh my, I should learn more about my team 😳

confluence-bingo.jpg

Like # people like this
Brittany Sudlow
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 16, 2021

Wow impressed with the Bingo's already! I wasn't able to get Bingo even with my own immediate team! Group 4 (1).png

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 16, 2021

This is really awesome! We enjoyed it a lot. Thank you  @Brittany Sudlow  for sharing this.

Confluence-Bingo.png

Also commented on LinkedIn Post, Twitter post and Rt.

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 17, 2021

Thank you, it was fun again :-).

bingo.png

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 17, 2021

BINGO

This was a fun one! thanks for thinking up more of these bingo cards @Brittany Sudlow 

Team Bingo.png

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 19, 2021

bingo.png

Also commented on linkedin.

Like # people like this
Melchior Pinto April 20, 2021

Melchior Pinto - C-BINGO.JPG

Like # people like this
Matthew Knatz April 22, 2021

Bingo?

Group 1.png

Like # people like this
Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 23, 2021

@Brittany Sudlow - what a brilliant idea!

We had some fun in our Backbone Issue Sync team today. We actually started filling it out individually and ticked off the cards where we knew or thought some team mate fulfills it. Afterwards we've talked through all the cards - it was super nice to get to know each other better.

And we scored a Bingo!

Screenshot 2021-04-23 at 15.45.08.png

Looking forward to the next edition!

Like # people like this
Velizar Borisov
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

In times like these it is most important to keep up bonding with your colleagues!
It's not a secret that our team spent an year without facing each other face to face and that Bingo card was very helpful to get us know each other!

Here are our two Bingo columns: 

Bingo.png

Thank you @Brittany Sudlow  for the wonderful idea! 

Brittany Sudlow
Atlassian Team
April 27, 2021

I'm glad you enjoyed @veli ! I have not met anyone on my Atlassian team in person either and I've been here over a year! So we had fun filling this out :) 

Like KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH likes this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

Wow, I've got a lot of quirky teammates!  Sadly, though, everyone likes chocolate so I couldn't get a complete blackout. :-P

Thanks @Brittany Sudlow for some great fun!

Confluence_Bingo_Round_3__-_Atlassian_Community.jpg

Like # people like this
Stuart Capel April 28, 2021

Capture.PNG

Susan Puckett April 28, 2021

bingo.JPG

Paula Pokusa April 28, 2021

Bingo.png

Jenn Riek
Atlassian Team
April 29, 2021

@Vinod Ramadoss @Matthew Knatz @Velizar Borisov @Paula Pokusa @Hana Kučerová congratulations on your Confluence Bingo! You've won a prize for you and one of your teammates. Please email me at jriek@atlassian.com to claim. 

Like # people like this
Robert Hellmann April 30, 2021

Here is ours :) 

@Dorothee Greve @Robert Hellmann 

2021-04-30 16_35_28-.png

Dorothee Greve April 30, 2021

Hm... maybe we were all too late? But thanks for this cool idea :-)

Like Susan Puckett likes this
Klaus Froehlich May 4, 2021

Saw this on Thursday last week. Seems that I am too late now.

But just for fun - here is ours (team of 13 people):

Bingo.png

Stefano Coletta May 4, 2021

bingo.png

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events