Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling Interview Participants for using Confluence for a Company Home / Intranet

Hi Community! 👋 

We’re looking to understand how users use Confluence to centralize and distribute company wide news, announcements, and employee resources - like a Company Home or an Intranet use case. 

We'd like to interview Confluence Cloud users who work at a company that uses Confluence for this use case. 

If any of these apply to you:

• You created, edit, or maintain a centralized place (e.g. a dedicated Confluence space) to communicate information to all employees

• There's a Company Home or Intranet like equivalent space in your Confluence instance that you regularly view

• Your company uses a Confluence custom site homepage that you regularly view

• Your company uses Confluence, but another product to as their Company Home or Intranet to distribute company-wide information

We'd love to talk to you! 

It'd be a 30 min interview and as a token of our appreciation, you'll receive a $60 USD e-gift card with 5 days of completing your session. 

Please contact me at dchung2@atlassian.com or add a comment below. We will be in touch to coordinate a time that works best for you

Thanks all! We look forward to meeting you!

Best,

DJ Chung

Confluence Cloud

4 comments

michelle.bachmann April 10, 2023

I am currently building out an Intranet with Confluence.  I have used Sharepoint in the past for intranets.  Let me know if I can help you out.

Like • DJ Chung likes this
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2023

I'm interested, we have a dedicated space in Confluence that we use as an intranet.

Like • # people like this
Suvarna Gaikwad
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2023

@DJ Chung Would like to share how we are using confluence as Intranet

Like • # people like this
Marin
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 25, 2023

@DJ Chung in April 2023, we released the first and FREE app to cover the Intranet use case for Confluence - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1230540/cosmos-intranet-for-confluence-free?hosting=cloud&tab=overview. I believe it can change the way how people use Confluence.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events