Calling Interview Participants for using Confluence as Extranet / Public Website

Hi Community! 👋 

We’re looking to understand how users use Confluence to create an extranet or a public website - like a public knowledge base or documentation website. 

We'd like to interview Confluence Cloud users who work at a company that uses Confluence for this use case. 

If any of these apply to you:

• You or your team use anonymous access to create a public website

• You or your team use Marketplace apps to turn Confluence spaces into a public knowledge base or website

• You're using a different product to create public knowledge bases, but would like to use Confluence for this use case.

We'd love to talk to you! 

It'd be a 30 min interview and as a token of our appreciation, you'll receive a $75 USD e-gift card with 5 days of completing your session. 

Please contact me at dchung2@atlassian.com or add a comment below. We will be in touch to coordinate a time that works best for you

Thanks all! We look forward to meeting you!

Best,

DJ Chung

Confluence Cloud

3 comments

Andreas Schwarz April 26, 2023

Hi DJ Chung

We have a couple of spaces out in the public, mainly for our partners. In general, we have two issues with this:

• We stared to use our "company name" as a public name. Which is fine and as intended. However, the add-ons we have in place are now sowing the public name as well. This is an issue.
  • We have to provide the content in different languages and so fare I do not have a good concept of how to handle that or even automate. The add-ons I tried are only little help
Like • Andy Gladstone likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2023

@DJ Chung our company is NOT currently using Confluence in this manner, but I think more would if there was better documentation, use cases and tutorials available around how to manage an extranet using internal docs and pages. 

Joanna Ebizie May 26, 2023

I'd like to help, feel free to contact me

Like • Andy Gladstone likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events