Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question

Pres July 23, 2023

Hello everyone, I have a diverse range of countries in my dataset, and I'm looking for a way to implement a filter that allows me to generate separate reports for each country. Could someone guide me on how to achieve this, or point me to the relevant documentation for filtering countries?Capturedtrick.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2023

Hi

You can use the ConfiDoc LIstView to show all you countries and have an inner "View", like TableView to filter dynamically for each country

Sort of a nested TableViews

Alex

Pres July 24, 2023

@Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ do you mean like this ? Just for clarification because its not working?Capture.PNG

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2023

Could not answer your comment, as this does not seem to be a "question", anyway - what does not work for you? 

See what we show for ConfiForms  app - https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/Master+Detail+forms+or+how+to+show+data+from+2+forms+which+are+referenced+using+ConfiForms+smart+fields

Similar approach can be used with ConfiDoc, when a nested (inner) view (TableView in this case) gets dynamically filtered by the field in the "outer view"

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events