Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plugin "unknown macro:linchpin teaser macro "

Pres July 5, 2023

Hey guys i just updated my confluence and all of the photos are gone how can i solve this problem ?

3 answers

3 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Henock Arega July 6, 2023

Hi @Pres ,

This looks like a support request that you have. The manufacturer of the Linchpin Suite/Essentials software is Seibert Media. If you are having trouble upgrading your instance with Linchpin, you can contact their support. Simply create a ticket at https://seibert.biz/help.

Pres July 6, 2023

@Henock Arega   Thank you so much ! 

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2023

What do you mean by "updated"?  You don't upgrade Confluence cloud systems (you're in the Cloud admin group here)

If you mean you are on Server/DC and you have upgraded it to a newer version, then did you upgrade all the installed apps?

0 votes
Answer accepted
Chris Buzon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2023

Pres, I see you asking a lot of questions here in the community, but you do so without including the relevant information or explaining what you need. 

You should be googling these or checking the documentation yourself before asking questions to a bunch of volunteers (almost everyone here is volunteering their time, and do NOT work for Atlassian). 

Obviously I can't stop you from just spamming simple questions...but still, google is really useful here.

------

If you PUBLISHED a confluence page, then made a change, then published again - then there is revision history on the page and you can restore previous versions.  Attachments are also still there, you can just use the + dropdown and look for "attachments".  Or, type /attachments to see the list of attachments or to select one of the ones already on the page (even if it's invisible).

If you did not publish the page and instead discarded an unpublished draft, it's gone and you'll have to remember to publish a draft (consider doing that in your personal space) before you start making big changes to your documentation.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events