Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

linchpin and confluence

Pres April 10, 2024

Does anyone here use Linchpin? I have a question does linchpin make confluence slow for users? Because after I installed it my confluence has been struggling to load how can this be resolved? 

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Martin Seibert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2024

I know that our team does a lot of work optimizing the software for our big customers. We have companies with over 300k employees using it. We have organizations that use Confluence (also because of their Linchpin intranet) so heavily that it gets slow and we help them to pinpoint the areas where things can be sped up. 

So my general answer would be, no if you're just installing the app it should not slow down your system. Like any other app one must understand that more use cases often lead to more usage which may lead to bottle necks that slow down Confluence. But that's not specific to Linchpin.

Do you want to go in deeper with our team. Please reach out to our support here.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events