Collaboratory Confluence Webinar!

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 19, 2021

Hello Confluence Admins! 

Heads up about a new webinar called Collaboratory: A Confluence Series, starting on August 4. Join thought leaders for a 20-minute episode each week as we dive into topics around how to foster open culture, collaborate more but meet less and stop working in team silos.

• Get tips for every team: Discover how to improve the way your team works together.

• Explore our latest product features: Simplify the way you work by creating, collaborating, and commenting on pages and project plans.

• Stay organized and be on the same page: With distributed work on the rise, learn how to stay connected anytime and anywhere.

Upcoming sessions include:

• August 4: Hello knowledge, meet collaboration

• August 11: Stop, collaborate, and listen as a hybrid team

• August 18: Turn talk into action that speak louder than words

• August 25: Meet less…but collaborate more!

• September 1: Build an open company, no bullsh*t

Space is limited, grab your spot now and let your team know about this opportunity! 

3 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2021

Thanks for sharing this info, @Bridget ! 

Like Bridget likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 28, 2021

Thanks for Sharing @Bridget 

I will visualize the sessions that I have missed and I will be attentive to the rest

Cheers

Waseem Guri January 10, 2022

will visualize the sessions

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events