Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Closed] Confluence Cloud Admins, talk to me about Onboarding!

Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 1, 2021

Thank you all for participating! I appreciate everyone who lent their time to me for this project! 

Hi there Confluence Cloud Admins! Happy Friday! 👋

First, let me explain exactly what I'm doing here. You may know me as a product marketer for Jira Service Management & Opsgenie. I've recently joined a rotational program at Atlassian that allows me to spend time focussing on different aspects of the Atlassian portfolio. For the next three months I'll be working on Confluence Cloud onboarding. 

Which leads me to the reason for this whole post. I was wondering if any of you would be willing to chat with me about your experience getting started with Confluence and also getting users within your organizations started with Confluence. Of course there will be treats/swag involved! 

If you're open for a brief chat please comment on this post, looking forward to hearing from you! 

Best,
Kate 

12 comments

Comment

Joey Houy October 1, 2021

Sure. Why not. Reach out to me whenever you wish, and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2021

I can absolutely have a discussion around my / my organization's experience!

You can send me an email to schedule a time to talk. My address agladstone <at> fidelitypayment <dot> com.

Jon Watts October 1, 2021

Count me in Kate.

Would be happy to help.

Best wishes,

Jon

edward_talley October 1, 2021

I'd be open for a chat.  Getting people on Confluence is one of my current objectives (especially focused around the idea of using plays.)

Sarah Spalding October 1, 2021

Yes! Absolutely reach out to about onboarding! I'm actually "responsible" for introducing newcomers to Confluence Cloud. Happy to share info! 

Kristi Smith October 1, 2021

Yes! Have some thoughts to share.

Chris Buzon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2021

Sure, if you end up needing more opinions - I'd be happy to.

Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2021

Sure. Feel free to reach out so we can talk more on this topic.

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2021

Hi @Kate Clavet 👋 I’d be more than happy to talk around my experience Confluence, I’m currently using it to create a marketing hub for my team 😃
All the best,

Laura

Like Sarah Preston likes this
Penny Waterson October 2, 2021

Hi @Kate Clavet Since moving to Confluence Cloud, onboarding has many steps that are unnecessary for us with settings that cannot be controlled by Admin. It is a much poorer experience for Admins and Users alike. I would be more than happy to talk about this.

Penny

Greg Wenden October 4, 2021

I'd be willing to talk about this with you.

Regards,

Greg

Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 5, 2021

Thanks so much everyone! I so appreciate your interest. I'll be emailing each of you today with a link to set up a chat :) Have a great day! 

Best,

Kate 

Like # people like this
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
October 6, 2021

You can also set up a chat here if that's preferable: https://calendly.com/kateclavet/confluence-onboarding-chat-1

Happy Wednesday everyone! :) 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events