Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Space Permissions Experience

Hi 👋, I’m Kristen, a PM on Confluence Permissions.

I’m excited to announce the rollout of some improvements to the look and feel of space permissions, most notably to break the long page into tabbed sections so you don’t have to scroll so much. There are now separate tabs for Users, Groups, Guests, and Anonymous access.

Now, click Space Settings and under Space permissions, you’ll see the new access points for Users, Groups, Guests, and Anonymous access.

Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 4.41.10 PM.png

Once you click into Space permissions, here is a visual of the new user management permissions experience:

Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 11.05.52 AM.png 

As part of this change, we’ve also upgraded our technical stacks to allow for more significant UX improvements to space permissions experiences in the future.

The new experience will be rolling out over the coming weeks. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback!

All the best,

Kristen and the Confluence Permissions team

1 comment

Comment

Jimi Wikman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2024

This looks great!

If I may add just one suggestion, though, then that would be to add a little warning triangle to the anonymous access and public links, if they are in use?

That would make it easier to see if a space is exposing content outside the licensed user base.

Like • # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events