You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Hi there, is there a plan to support linking multiple Github Orgs to Compass? Using Github Enterprise, we have repositories organized via several organizations and need to be able to link to all of them.
Hey Dave, Josh here from the product team. Investigating the work required to support multiple GitHub orgs is on our roadmap. I don't have an ETA for delivery for you but it's something we've heard from a few customers for sure. I've added this post as another vote for that work to help prioritize it. Unfortunately, I don't have a workaround or anything I can propose to help you out here; I don't think you'll want to manage multiple Compass sites but that could be an option if you so (1 site to 1 GH org).
If anyone else reading this also needs multi org support for GitHub I'd appreciate a reply as it really does help prioritize :)
Understand the frustration! We're still working on tons of features and improving the product every week. This is definitely on our roadmap and we've had a few other customers ask for this.
I just also wanted to clarify that you can still link your components to repositories in orgs that aren't connected to Compass and gain the catalog functionality for tracking all your components. You could also import these repos using the CSV import option if you wanted to perhaps export all your repo details through GitHub's API.
The big disadvantages to not being connected to GitHub, as you're probably already aware of, are:
I realize that's not your ideal state but I just wanted to share it's still possible to get these components represented in Compass :)
Hey Dave this is prioritized on our backlog but I don't have an exact ETA for you right now. Medium confidence in delivering it around July/August if things hold as planned :)