Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LaunchDarkly feature flags showing up in the activity feed

Jay Gurnani July 21, 2023

Hey team! 

Hope you are doing well. I was doing a demo for Compass and can't remember if the LaunchDarkly feature flagged changes will show up on the activity feed. Are there any plans for this? Looking at the documentation here, it doesn't look like? 

https://docs.launchdarkly.com/integrations/compass

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andrei
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 21, 2023

Hi Jay!

Feature flag toggle events should show up in the activity feed.

I think we do have the requirement that the project be added to the 'projects' section for the event source to be created. Happen to know if that was the case here?

Jay Gurnani July 25, 2023

Yep that was it! Haha sorry I forgot that was the case (even though I may have written that code!) Might be worthwhile updating the above documentation? I'm currently trying to prepare a presentation on Compass and don't have all the linkages from the different applications setup and so I'm relying on the provided images.

Like # people like this
Andrei
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 25, 2023

Yup yup, we've already notified our partners about the documentation, thanks for calling that out!

I'm currently trying to prepare a presentation on Compass and don't have all the linkages from the different applications setup and so I'm relying on the provided images.

Compass preso! That's awesome, let us know if there's anything we can do to help 😃

Like Jay Gurnani likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events