cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compass Components and JSM "Operations" Services in "new" JSM

Ken Young
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2024

Hi All,

I am wondering if there is any changes (current or upcoming) in how Compass Components and JSM (Operations/Affected) Services interact with OpsGenie being folded into JSM.   We haven't been upgraded because we are currently using JSM/OpsGenie, but I am wonder if there have been any changes that would effect their use, and possibly Automation opportunities.  Thx

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Katie Silver
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2024

Hey @Ken Young , we're working out the details of this now. When we are closer to releasing the on call and alerting functionality in Compass, I'll make sure to update here. 

Ken Young
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2024

Thanks @Katie Silver .  I think I misread a different document and though a new feature had rolled out..   I thought I read if a "App Service" component was created in JSM, a Component was automatically created in Compass--- possibly thinking there had been a change with how the GitHub integration will now dynamically create a component when a new GitHub repo is created.

Thx

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events