cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't properly access Compass product group

Jan-Hendrik Spieth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2023

Something is off about the new Compass product group:

• it's not listed in the "Browse the community" page
  • can't raise questions, nor start discussions
  • can't join

Whereas, this Point A group here is still fully functional, and listed on the browse page, as well.

Is it just me, or is something not configured correctly?

1 comment

Saralie S.
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 14, 2023

Hi @Jan-Hendrik Spieth  Can you provide a link or screenshots to where you're experiencing this issue? 

Like # people like this
Jan-Hendrik Spieth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2023

@Saralie S.thanks for making me look at things, again :-)

I think up to now, I was totally unaware over the diffs between "products" and "groups"!

I was missing Compass in the groups listing, but I see now it's in products. And groups and products have different ways for interaction (no joining for products, and for creating new topics, there's the "Ask ... +" button, hiding in the title bar).

So: just confusion on my end.

Like # people like this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 17, 2023

@Jan-Hendrik Spieth  Ahh, okay! No worries!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events