cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting Up SonarCloud in Compass

Ken Young
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2023

I have started to set up SonarCloud in compass. API Token has been added successfully.   What I am not seeing is how to add Sonar metrics to individual components.   Any assistance is appreciated.

Thx

2 comments

David Harper April 27, 2023

Have you pasted the sonarcloud project URL into the "Projects" section of Compass? Once I did that it showed a data connection under it and it all worked. (You can add a new scorecard to the project)

Like Josh Campbell likes this
Ismail Cherri April 28, 2023

Hi Ken,

This is Ismail from SonarCloud team.

As David suggested, you need to paste your project URL from SonarCloud project overview page in the "Projects" section of your Compass Component so that the metric and the scorecard appear.

We're working on updating our documentation to include a section about our Compass app. The link to this documentation will be also added to the app description.

Regards

prashant May 4, 2023

how will this work for monorepos that have just 1 sonarcloud project which can map to multiple components inside Compass. Wont every Compass component then show metrics for the entire monorepo?

Ismail Cherri May 5, 2023

Hi Prashant,

Yes, the metric and scorecard placed in a component will reflect a project on SonarCloud the way your monorepo is represented by a single project on SonarCloud.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events