cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jira mentor badge

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2023

answer 10 or 5 questions?

also I think my last accepted answes didn't count, I am still on 2 of 5

grafik.png

3 answers

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2023

Hey @Alexander Pappert @Hana Kučerová @Andy Gladstone 

It doesn't look like an error!

The catch here is that 5 answers were completed as a part of Jira Teacher. Now here remaining five will make you a Jira Teacher

After that once you answer next 15, which is a total of 25, you will be a Jira Expert

I'm currently heading my way towards Jira Expert.

Once 25Answers are done in total, the Jira Legend Badge will be enabled. And I should now get a total of 50 answers accepted. Meaning 35answers more.

Screenshot_20230819-015751.jpgScreenshot_20230819-015839.jpg

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 28, 2023

Thank you, it is possible you are right!

Like # people like this
Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 30, 2023

Hi @Alexander Pappert 

Can you please review the answer I posted and accept it if it is correct?

Thanks.

Like Bert van Dijk _TMC_nl_ likes this
2 votes
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2023

I believe not only this one is "broken", but basically every of this kind. I have available JSM Legend and Bitbucket Teacher and there is the same problem.

2 votes
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2023

Good catch! I am sure one of the Community Managers will address this. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events