Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🌳 Where should we plant your tree?

Since 2021, the Atlassian Community has planted 133,299 trees - in Brazil, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Haiti, Nepal, Kenya, Philippines, Honduras, Madagascar, and Mozambique.

Since 2014, One Tree Planted has planted over 135.5 million trees with 378 partners across 82 countries in North America, Latin America, Africa, Asia, Europe and the Pacific.

Together, we're planting more trees at Team '24! 

trees badge_a.png

In order to plant one tree, just leave your comment below, voting on where to plant it. We'll plant trees in the top three locations!

The Communiteam has kicked us off with the following suggested locations:

• Armenia
  • Appalachia
  • Australia
  • Europe
  • India
  • Mangrove Forests
  • Mexico
  • Wherever they're needed

But you can choose anywhere that One Tree Planted has a project by visiting their website and reading more about their projects.

For each comment during the week of Team '24, we will plant a tree, so spread the word! And make sure you stick around for Likes for Trees 3, coming in July! 🌳

96 comments

Comment

Holly Scott April 30, 2024

Wherever they're needed, please!

Like # people like this
Tiffany Scolnic
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 30, 2024

Malawi 

Like # people like this
Carisa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 30, 2024

Mangrove Forests

Like # people like this
James Williams
Atlassian Team
April 30, 2024

My vote will go to wherever they're needed, no wrong choice when planting a tree <3

Like # people like this
Olimpia Estela Cáceres-Brown April 30, 2024

Honduras!!!  how I can get involved in this project?  I would like to plant some in an specific area.

Like # people like this
PJ Zaiac
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 30, 2024

Appalachia 🌲💚

Like # people like this
Andrea Hardy April 30, 2024

Mangrove Forests!!

Like # people like this
Santhosh Thokur Raghava
Atlassian Team
April 30, 2024

We need at least 5 trees per house :) 

Like Monique vdB likes this
Santhosh Thokur Raghava
Atlassian Team
April 30, 2024
  • India
Megan Ferguson April 30, 2024

Wherever they're needed!

Like # people like this
Haunani Nakabara April 30, 2024

Mangrove Forests!

Matt Corbett
Atlassian Team
April 30, 2024

I vote Appalachia!!!

Kurt Wallinger April 30, 2024

Watersheds

Like # people like this
Jenny Kroening
Atlassian Team
April 30, 2024

Mexico! 

Rachel McDonald April 30, 2024

Mangrove forests!

Like # people like this
Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2024

Europe 🌱

Zim _Andrew Zimmerman_ __Appfire__
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2024

Wherever they're needed! 🌳

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2024

@Monique vdB thanks once again for allowing us to harness the power of the community for the greater good. 

Appalachia - which is a great name for an Atlassian Marketplace Partner. But I’d make sure they plant their posts in App Central. 

Like # people like this
Garrett Griffith
Atlassian Team
May 1, 2024

Wherever they're needed 💙🌲

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 1, 2024

I'll cast my vote for Women's Empowerment Fund!

Like Summer.Hogan likes this
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2024

Amazon Rain Forest—let's try to return it to the glory of centuries past!

Morgan Nissen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 1, 2024

Taipei, Taiwan

Josh Costella
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 1, 2024

Wherever they're needed!

Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 1, 2024

Mangrove Forests

Rogelio Martinez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 1, 2024

Mangrove Forest

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events