Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community Kudos program!

74 comments

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 17, 2024

Welcome @May Costa! the Teamwork Lab is a great resource if you haven't checked it out yet. 

Like # people like this
Parteek Sharma
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 26, 2024

Hello Everyone. I am new to this community. Hope to have interactive sessions 🙂

Like # people like this
Proshkin Kirill February 28, 2024

Thank you.

Like # people like this
Bhoomi Gupta March 6, 2024

Thanks a lot

Like # people like this
Susan Carriere
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 21, 2024

Is there a way to turn this feature off? 

I looked under Manage Settings, but I don't see it there. 

I--and I know I'm not the only one--find this sort of thing entirely demotivational, not motivational. I don't need to see how I stack up against anyone else nor how I'm in 1000000th place. It's already really disheartening to me to see the poster with a score of 56041. 

I really dislike competition and leaderboards, to put it mildly--especially competition that is suddenly forced on people against someone's will. 

A feature like this should always be opt-in, not opt-out--and in this case there doesn't even appear to be a way to opt out. 

I really don't need this stress added on top of other stress that I already have. 

It makes me not want to use Atlassian Community at all. 

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 21, 2024

@Susan Carriere currently Kudos is built into the platform experience but we will look into how you can opt out. There are currently no emails or other notifications associated with Kudos, just the points counter in the nav bar. That's why you didn't see it in the settings.

I also wanted to let you know that we do roll over the leaderboard every quarter (the new one starts April 1) specifically to give everyone a level playing field.  @Laurie Sciutti impressive point count is from January 1 to today and will go back to 0 on April 1.

(But I hear you, points and leaderboards are not for everyone.) 

I'm also sorry to hear you're stressed! Can I help point you in the right direction? We do have a lot of great resources and people here to help you. 

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 21, 2024

@Susan Carriere I should also mention that you will probably want to unsubscribe from this group so you don't get notifications for new posts. To do that, go to the group homepage and click "Unwatch" in the sidebar. You'll still get notified of this conversation because you're a participant and this is a separate setting. You can also click "unwatch" on the post if you need to.  Let me know if you need help finding that.

"Unwatch" button:

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 11.01.59 AM.png

Like # people like this
Digital Meta
Banned
March 29, 2024

Thanks a lot.

Like # people like this
Digital Meta
Banned
April 1, 2024

Amazing

Like # people like this
Robert Willemelis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 19, 2024

could you integrate Kudos to JIRA? that would be so lovely.

Like # people like this
Amy Browne hasler
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 1, 2024

Please note 

Like Dan Breyen likes this
KIMBERLY D_ PALMER May 15, 2024

HELLO EVERYONE I'M NEW HERE...

Andres Mc May 26, 2024

Hola 👋 

Andres Mc May 26, 2024

How can I get points ?

Ashish Mani Tripathi June 5, 2024

Hi Everyone,

I'm loving to be part of atlissian community and groups however, may I know how this badges can helpful for an individual? Basically I want to know the benefits of these atlissian badges.

Many thanks!

Amita Kapur
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 7, 2024

This is great! Looking forward to learning about this!

Dinesh Mishra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 13, 2024

This looks interesting! 

El Mehdi Laachir
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 17, 2024

thank you

Amira khalifa
Banned
July 20, 2024

Impressive 

Юрий Чилимов
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 1, 2024

Я здесь новичок.

ahmed raza
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 8, 2024

Everyone  Assalamu alaikum!

I’m excited to join this group and contribute to our projects! Looking forward to collaborating with all of you and making great strides together.

Brita Moorus August 13, 2024

Hi and thank you for the great overview! 

Gage Mesler
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 3, 2024

Great group!

Ashok Shembde
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2024

HI @Monique vdB 

Thank you for sharing this information. We are inspired by the Atlassian community.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events