Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community Kudos program!

60 comments

Comment

Deepak Rai
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2022

Looks Interesting!!

Like # people like this
Oleksandr Siryi_Railsware_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 6, 2023

Seems like fun

Like # people like this
Angelica Carver March 11, 2023

Can't wait to experience yet another great feature! :)

Like # people like this
Juan Carlos Vera
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2023

Good!

Like # people like this
Bob Ouellette March 21, 2023

Hi

I would like to set up something similar in my organization. Is there a plugin available to allow me to set up something similar internal to my own organization?

Like # people like this
Anne Dias March 29, 2023

Muito bom!!

Like # people like this
Kyle Santowski April 20, 2023

looks interesting

Like # people like this
Sébastien GAYOU May 22, 2023

Hi all

Like # people like this
Rajesh Viswanathan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2023

Thank you for this post 

Like Tomislav Tobijas likes this
Amit Sharma July 31, 2023

Really helpful 👏

LynnG August 17, 2023

Hello @Saralie S. ,

I am experience a Bug with the Agile Adventurer badge.

1. Start your adventure and say hello in the Agile group!
    1. https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Agile-discussions/Glad-to-join-the-Agile-Community-group/td-p/2453053
  2. Introduce yourself in the Agile Group
    1. https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Agile-discussions/Hello-Everyone/td-p/2453057

I completed the 2 missions, but I did not get the badge or the points.

Saralie S.
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 18, 2023

@LynnG  Hi Lynn! Thank you for participating and earning kudos badges!

The Agile Adventurer badge requires members to "introduce yourself" by commenting in this thread

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Agile-discussions/New-member-introductions-to-the-Agile-Community-Group/td-p/1964773

That must be why it appears that you have not earned the badge. I hope this helps!
Like # people like this
Maaz Meer August 18, 2023

Thank you. 

Himabindu September 5, 2023

Hello Atlassians 

Colline Bandz September 18, 2023

wow, thanks lots

Sreedevi Kr November 12, 2023

thank you

Kohsaku Saito November 18, 2023

Thanks a lot. It's a very nice system. 

Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 21, 2023

How does the user search work on Kudos.  I can't find a number of people that should have accounts.  I've searched via first, last, and user names and they don't show up but a number of people that don't match do show up.

Munnir Abdulhamid December 5, 2023

enrolled already, seen my kudos point motivate me.

thanks @Monique vdB 

Like ABIMBOLA SANNI likes this
ABIMBOLA SANNI December 9, 2023

Thank you 

AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2023

Great.. Thanks!!!

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 27, 2023

Sorry if I missed this, but is there anything you can do with the Kudos points (like getting swag :-) )? Thanks!

Like Allavudeen S likes this
Allavudeen S
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 5, 2024

Quite interesting to feel about these programs. Slow and steady will involve in everything...

Alexandre Machado January 13, 2024

Thanks for the info! #appreciate #helpful 

May Costa
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 17, 2024

Hello everyone,

I'm an operations executive, I'm always looking for ways to improve team health, efficiency, and culture. I've learned a lot from the Atlassian posts and form its community, this group looks very promising and I'm looking forward to learning from you all.

Hopefully I can also give something useful back as well :)

Kind regards everyone and have a great rest of the week!

Like Monique vdB likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events